www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started out years ago with a "Birdie" then switched to "Aviar" a couple years ago. Lost them both somehow-Don't ask LOL. I also have a "Dart" putt and approach I'm currently using.

I really like Lat.64 discs and was thinking about buying the "Sinus" (funky name), but I miss my "Aviar". Some people say an "Aviar" is a must have disc. Any suggestions before I replace my "Aviar"?

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Garbage can lids are the best if you have a tight budget, otherwise use an aviar.

I've been having A LOT of success with Innova's new Wedge disc.  I like to throw my putts as straight and as flat as possible instead of adjusting for a hyzer angle and the understability of the Wedge helps out with those goals IMMENSELY

Just my 2 cents...

I use a Pro Aviar Yeti
I carry 4 putters in my bag, each one is a little different, omega ss, soft d magnet, magic ss, and an r-pro hydra.The omega is my go to putter, but depending on conditions etc... any of the others see plenty of use. The hydra is mostly my go to approach disc (50'-150')
There are no magic putters. Putting is in your head. It's all about confidence. If you want to put it in there you will. That being said you should just find a disc that feels good in your hand.

if you're looking for a latitude 64 putter, i use the zero line pure with great results. it's pretty stable, but it's also very straight and predictable.

the reason i like it so much is the low profile and extremely tacky feel of the plastic. it grabs chains and doesn't let go.

if you're looking for something straighter in lat 64, try the spike. i don't have any experience with it, but the company is awesome, and i stand by all their plastic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968