www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started out years ago with a "Birdie" then switched to "Aviar" a couple years ago. Lost them both somehow-Don't ask LOL. I also have a "Dart" putt and approach I'm currently using.

I really like Lat.64 discs and was thinking about buying the "Sinus" (funky name), but I miss my "Aviar". Some people say an "Aviar" is a must have disc. Any suggestions before I replace my "Aviar"?

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any of their soft X-link from Vibram is like that.  I tried throwing one, and just laughed at it's ridiculous floppy-ness.
I use a pro (not R pro) Rhyno for the majority of my putts and approaches and a SSSS Wizard for loft or straddle putts
Gateway Warlock
Wizard. Enough Said.
Find yourself an old grippy banger, they are amazing.

Easy.

Throw everything.

Which ever feels good in you hands and

throws well for you, that's your putter.

People may say get this, get that, this is the best, that is the best.

Use your own feelings.

"There is no magic putter" Gateway Magic..... lol
i use R pro aviars. i love them. they feel good in the hand, grab cahins really well and are extremely easy to control on a short drive, upshot or any range putt. just my opinion though.

wizard over stable

warlock stable

under stable aero

Replace your Aviar

some people say alot of disc are must disc,did you rush out and but a groove or boss or monarch,back when guys saying buy one,have you seen those guys lately,or how about that new $ money putter,sounds like your putts will be money,great marketing guys,,anywho,what works for you is key i guess

Any or all that have been mentioned.The Relic and Graboide by Rip Disc Golf.ABC DIsc's Money Putter:Ion putter,Ryno,Roc are some favorites used in Florida.Wizards have been in my bag since 2000,My GT Banger was another old standard since '00,split in half this past winter;>{

Aviar has/will always be along for use.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968