www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I herd there is a disc golf game for the wii. My question is whats it called and where to find it

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its in the game called "Beach Games". It's played on the beach and is kinda fun. We bought a friend his at GameStop. Hope this helps.
i just looked it up and its called "big beach sports"
I was just wondering that too when I was playing around with getting my Wii set up with my modem. There's supposed to be another disc golf game coming out that will be available through "WiiWare" where they're going to use gyroscopic addition to the wii remote to really improve the way the wii controller functions. I do know that Autonomous Productions is the company created the game called " PDGA Presents Disc Golf" Here is the 1000rated link talking to the producers of the game:

http://www.1000rated.com/2008/08/new-disc-golf-wii-game-pdga-presen...
yea that is the name BiG BEACH SPORTS. I have it and its ok, one course three different drive techniques, 3 disc. Not bad, fun when its raining.
the wii game coming out in 09 sometime the offical name is "PDGA presents disc golf " it will only be offered through there internet download area. any more questions about the game let me know then ill find the email for it again.

-short shorts
keep me informed here! just got the wii for xmas!
Yeah..I haven't heard any recent news about the "WiiWare" PDGA presents disc golf game since the 1000rated post. I tried going to Autonomous Productions website but no information about it at all. I'll keep my eyes peeled as well.
I think I just got excited...
Any word on when it is going to be released in 2009?
-DF
The attatchment for the Wii controller is coming out in the spring i believe and the PDGA presents is supposed to come out soon after.
PDGA game sounds sweet with the attachment. The wife picked up Big Beach Sports today, and the disc golf part is pretty fun. Can't seem to get any D on my thumbers though! Just like the real thing! The putting seems to be way to easy, but it's really easy to go OB on drives. I breezed through the first two tourneys, but just biffed on the last one. I'll have to give it another go tomorrow.

The bummer on the downloads is I've got satellite internet and from what I've gathered so far, the Wii isn't compatible with it. Seems weird, but that's what the error code came up with when I went to the support site.
one of the 1st games out for the wii was Super Monkey Balls, that has a bunch of games on one disc and one of them is disc golf. i havnt personally played it, but have seen it played. looked fun. its hard to find.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968