www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I herd there is a disc golf game for the wii. My question is whats it called and where to find it

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hvae they decided if they are going to be able to put innova and discraft discs on the game?

huk life 24/7 said:
the wii game coming out in 09 sometime the offical name is "PDGA presents disc golf " it will only be offered through there internet download area. any more questions about the game let me know then ill find the email for it again.

-short shorts
I play the disc golf on Super Monkey Ball with my son. Its kinda fun for a short time, very basic, very frustrating. Can't wait for the Wii download.
According to Autonomous Productions website, 'PDGA Presents Disc Golf' might be released on Wii Ware in December 2009.
Latest update for all you Wii players! There are now three games on Wii with disc golf:

1. Big Beach Sports- Fun, but not very true to disc golf.

2. Tiger Woods PGA 2010- Has its own small disc golf side-game on it. Uses the new Wii MotionPlus controller add-on, so your throws are more accurate in terms of angle of release and acceleration. However, to unlock the extra courses for the dics golf minigame, you have to play through the main game, which is that ball golf game!

3. Wii Sports Resort- aactually has two disc-related games on it, Disc Dog and Disc Golf. In Disc Dog you have to throw a disc towards a target and your dog has to catch it as close as possible. Accuracy game, but not bad. The disc golf game is good, using the Wii MotionPlus controller add-on as well, but instead of baskets has these enormous colorful cyclone things! Still, lots of fun with lots of different courses, plus saves your best scores.

If I was to recommend one, I would say to buy Wii Sports Resort. The game is equal to the minigame on Tiger Woods, but with Wii Sports Resort you also get a lot of other fun minigames, like archery, table tennis, wakeboarding, etc.....

None of the games are as good as a dedicated disc golf game could be (you only get one driver, one midrange, one putter in all the games), but Wii Sports Resort, in my opinion, is the best disc golf game, and the best value game overall out of the three.
If anyone is interested in big beach sports, i have a copy for sale. Im asking 10.00 plus shipping.
So...apparently the Autonomous Productions website is no longer...I spoke with someone from AP a few months ago and they confirmed they were still working on the game....but I now wonder if it is now done for....we need more info.
The PDGA game is still being worked on. They are working on getting all of the data they need to put some real courses into the game. My guess is it won't be out this year unless they plan on releasing the game and then making it so that new courses can be added later. I know they haven't even started on some courses that they want.
Whom are you calling a "herd"?
OK...AP is back up and....Autonomous Productions is slated to release PDGA presents Disc Golf for Wii in Dec. 2009!!!!!

This is the supposed to be the DADDY of all disc golf games!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968