www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

here are two info sheets i have been working on for our website. i hate being a spammer, so i apologize. I would love some feed back on what you like or even more what you dont like. thanks in advance, as you guys are always helpful and i love using you the players as a focus group.

Views: 4

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The baskets and flier both look good. Sorry, I didn't focus a ton on the text due to the the size reduction making it blurry. I really like the custom colors idea as a safeguard against thieves.

How much does a set of 18 run?
Those are the baskets that were at Rosedale down under during the worlds this year. A buddy of mine said they are the nicest baskets he has ever played on. I'd love to see those in Louisville.
As for the Ad it is a little hard to read. However i'm sure if you used a whole page of a website that problem would go away. Other than that great info, well explained!!!!
I think you guys have a good thing going with these baskets!!
LOVE THE COLORS!!!!!!!!
the best baskets hands down, nice add too
The Deflector at the top is a big seller for me. How are the chains themselves though? I have had a lot of problems with chain stars and Mach fives with rejections on straight puts, and cut thrus on Disc Catchers. My personal current favorite is the Mach III New. So just wondering how heavy your chains are and how quick the recoil is. Looks like it has all the innovations I like on the Mach III with a couple bonuses.
How much extra for Powder Coat Glow ? I don't have a Glow basket yet.
Brilliant design with the "skip aways" and "sliding link/deflection assembly". Good illustrations of these features. You put a lot of effort into explaining what makes your targets better than others. Good job making the largest possible basket, and still be PDGA Championship Approved. I would love to try one out.

Center alignment makes the text look nice, but makes it harder to read than left alignment. In the locking tab section it should be "their weakest link". There are some grammatical issues that could use some editing.

These fact sheets do a great job of selling your targets to players who care about good quality targets that catch discs consistantly well. However, most course purchasers will be more concerned about price than "catchability". (I just checked your web site, price is competitive.) The PDGA Championship Approval is going to help.
thanks for pointing out the type-o, thats what i was looking for was anything i missed or was too irrelevant.
we can do a glow paint, and i don't think there is any up charge. the problem is its only intended for indoor use so we wouldn't be able to guarantee the finish as we with the other colors.
Thanks for all the feedback, i really appreciate it. especially the the comments from those who have played on them and love them, that always makes my day! as i have spent countless hours designing them, first as a personal basket for myself and then as a product to offer others.

To answer some of the questions that came up........
We can do any of the 216 RAL colors plus quite a few others that our not listed on the site. if you are looking for something specific you can contact our sales dept. at sales@discking1.com and we can find out the availability of the paint and weather it would work for the outdoors.

As far as guarantees we guarantee the products construction for life, and the finish for a minimum of 5 years. But we are often willing to go past the guarantee of the finish, as we have it set at 5 years right now only based on the lack of testing past that period.

With the cost thing you would have to talk to the sales dept. as I don't deal with that end of the business that often. I do know we are very competitively priced, we offer extras for quantity purchases (courses) and i believe we also have a discount structure for registered course designers and i believe we ship for free. If you have more questions or just want more in depth pricing please contact Tracie our sales director at sales@discking1.com

thank again for the responses and feed back, i will make some small changes before i publish our new site via your recommendations. Robey1
http://discking1.com/Products.html

website says $375.00 portable or permanant.
Thanks ......Just seen that " King Pin Basket - $375.00 PDGA Approved "Champion"

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968