www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

here are two info sheets i have been working on for our website. i hate being a spammer, so i apologize. I would love some feed back on what you like or even more what you dont like. thanks in advance, as you guys are always helpful and i love using you the players as a focus group.

Views: 3

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

takes a little while to load (about 4 min) so might want to open another browser window and let load for a while.

thanks again Robey1
So are they pdga approved? and how huch are they?
Looks Good !!! Covers all the necessary details. I'd like to purchase a portable one with a wheel if possible.
Wow alot of work went into that. I like the 45 degree angle edged rim up top. I wouldnt mind getting a portable on either let me know aswell.
The section that talkes about the locking tab has a misspelled word. "week" should be "weak." I'm not normally the type to correct someones spelling (mine could use some correction too), but I figured now is the time for it. Basket looks great. Colors are bold in a way that they shouldn't blend in, and some of the innovations on the basket seem like they would really help catch discs. Great work! And how much?
As some one who is do for eye wear. I found it hard to read The info that has the picture/trees as a backdrop. You mention "highest caliber contruction" Do you list the material specs (galvinized, diameters) anywere else on your site? Other than that I found it pretty informative.

Good luck to you!

Peace!
Those are some nice looking basket! Looks like you put alot of thought into the design of them. The flyer looks great to. Are they pdga approved? What do they cost? What are the color combos they are available in?
Any type of Guarantee on them ?
I wonder if they offer them in Chrome !!
I think it's because the image was shrunk which effects the text and that's why it is hard to read.
So Chad How much did they cost to put them at your battle creek course?
Kind of an off shoot to Donny's question. I might have missed it in the text, but do you offer color options? That would be kind off cool.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968