www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I'm looking for a few ce firebirds to hang on my wall. I would like them to be new or if used to have a clean looking face (front). I have paypal or cash aswell as trade. Here is a short list of some trade discs I have

All new listed below

1st run hammer

hammer of thor

1st run lynx

1st run condor

1st run jaguar

10x eagle

11x eagle

ce eagles

japan rocs

metalhead viper 1st run

1993 vipers

pearly champ tl's from 2002-2003

1st run gazelle

1st run star destroyer

2nd run innova apple

11x gazelles

and much more stuff. just listed a few or what I recall. Of course I would do multiple discs for certain ce firebirds. Just ask and I will see if I have any discs you want for the trade or shot me a price, thanks

Tags: 1st, ce, champion, collectibles, edition, firebird, run

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My neighbor, who's only played a few times, found 1 in the pond at our course. The front is pretty faded so you probably don't want it, but when this newbie pulled out a friggin CE Firebird, I was like OMG- that's worth some $$$. I need to just confiscate it from him; newbies don't know how to respect the oldies but goodies & he'll probably lose it
Well if you get it please send me a picture. thanks
I've got a brand new mint condition ce firebird, yellow, fx
as well as some used but this one is mint+ not even scratched on the surface just traded for it last week
Ben, are you looking for any trades for the ce firebird. I'm trying to aquire as many as possible. If your looking to trade for it or any others let me know. Shot me a list of stuff your looking to receive in the trade. Thanks
$$ only for this I traded a ton for it
I just so happened to sort through my collection last week. I have two CE Firebirds that you might like.

1) CE Firebird FX, 169g - Red with yellow stamp, used but in great shape, no ink at all.
2) CE Firebird F, 171g - Light green with red foil stamp, brand new, never been thrown.

Drop me a line if you're interested. I can take a picture to send you if that helps. I don't really need any trades, except for an older production X-Buzz. A $$ offer would be the best way to go. Thanks, Bryan
Premium discs with great hotstamps make the best wall hangers.

If it is real Golf weight , it should be thrown or traded !!!
Please email pictures to jrcav1_17@yahoo.com. this is where most of my disc golf emails go. Cash for these discs is fine. I will look for any x-buzzzs that I might have. Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968