www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im looking to get about 5 or so discs with custom dye or tye dye jobs done to them. Im not looking for any particular designs, just something cool. Does anyone on this site do that? and if so do you have examples of work on your page?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oooo, pick me me! (or Tino "SilverBack" Medina)
I don't have a website or anything official. I'm just a local MI man who does a bunch of dye jobs for his bodies and their bodies. Attached is a picture of probably one of the best jobs I've done. I usually do personalized disc such as this one. Also barter for dye jobs.

If you are not looking for anything custom, I havea stock of dyes, that i normally sell at events, but I can provide you a list and photos if you wish. Brett does some serious art work as well.
wow awsome work ware in mi you from im in white lake
check my page i got a few dye jobs i did
I'm in GR. Yeah, this is a picture of one of my buddies. I'm currently working on some designs for a couple more buddies who want me to one-up-it.
I do custom dyes. Check out my albums and there should be one with some of my dyes in it. I also work on the barter system so let me know.
Just a note: pretty sure my prices are the best.
If you go with me you probably won't have to worry about the slow shipping that usps provides. And ill do the dyes at a good price.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968