www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just started playing a month or two ago and have fallen in love with the sport, playing 5-10 a week. The stores around here only sell Innova discs and even though I love them I want to see what else is out there. Here is what I currently use:

Drivers

162 Champion Monarch - I really love this one, I can bomb it easily

167 Star Valkyrie - Still having issues with overstability, but I can throw decently

Mid-Range

180 DX Roc - Love this as well, very dependable for all shots

167 Champion Spyder - Usually use when I need to park up next to the basket w/out risk of much movement

Putter

175 Champion Rhyno - My baby, I will not use another putter!!

I seem to have better luck with 160-165g discs, probably haven't developed enough power yet for heavier discs. From my results with the monarch, understable is probably the route I want to go. Any suggestions would be wonderful, I am not familiar with the plastic type of other manufacturers but I can figure that out easily enough. Thanks in advance =)

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bobby, first what types of courses are you playing? Nine holes or bigger? I play alot of nine holes here in ND. So, I use alot of Midrange stuff. Try Innova Wolf, Skeeter and Shark. I also use a MS Aurora by Millennium and a Power Legacy by Ching. Good luck and I hope this helps.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968