www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Last night at cass benton in Northville, I lost a white DX shark on hole 6.

I looked for an hour but could not find it which frustrated me because I knew it was right under the leaves.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to disc golf.. I have prolly lost or given away more disc than I own. =) Happy Hunting!
If you hate losing things like I do then you go back the next day and look again. But in the end discs come and disc go. I couldn't see a few discs today because of the leaves. I also cranked one way too far into the trees on one hole.

I remember when I first started and i didn't lose a disc for a year or two. Those days are over for sure.
..sometimes you win and sometimes you lose,welcome to the sport.May your discs find shelter from the storm and your finale throw end "up on the roof".
Alot of those wooded courses are just big recycling bins. Your going lose some and find others.
You should try playing here in Hilo Hawaii... soem really big water shoots .... I lose a disc about every 3rd time i play.... which is to much! Thats why I got a dragon... it floats! to light though! You can take the ...kinda easy shoot which is still 250' (just guessing) or you can go for it which I think is over 400. That not a big shoot in a big open feild, but something about water.... always seem like a bigger shoot!
that definitely won't be your last unless you quit playing. i've had discs that were mine come back to me up to a year later after being found at a different course than i lost it. just make sure you at least put a phone number on the underside with a Sharpie and good luck. i played a HUGE brand new course yesterday that is ALL woods and got lucky not to lose one. but we looked for lots of discs for myself and the people i was playing with; in all, 3 discs did get lost. :( happy future disc golfing
Don't feel too bad for him...he has found a few pretty nice discs too! :p

PS...it's about time to pull the basket outta the garage!
that is the way it goes. you find some, you lose some. for as many discs as you will find you'll lose twice as many

My home course is Sylmar and it's hard to lose plastic there, not alot of thick brush.  There are only a few trees you can really get stuck in, also.  I've never lost a disc permanently there.  Never lost one at Chavez either.  Oak Grove is another story.

My first disc (prototype elite pro XS) got eaten by a dog.
I lost a DX Shark today as well. I remember when I lost the first Disc I got. Sorry for your loss bro.

Silly water in Hilo.  I do miss that beat in Wildcat.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968