www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've only heard good things about the core will it do everything a buzzz will or should I just get another buzzz!

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

P.S. I also have a Roc.....Buzzz and Roc go hand in hand!
allright so i went to buy a mid yesterday. only core's at store were 168 and 167 but they had a crystal z buzzz 178 so I guess the disc gods were telling to stay with the buzzz. mako is a great straight mid anyhow.
better plastic
you laugh in my face??? .....then we must settle this on the course...hey come to OK
Go to OK? You come to MI. oh wait your not old enough to drive! lol!
the disc golf gods will always steer you in the right direction
Latitude 64 is one of the "good manufacturers." You can argue that their molds aren't as good as Innova/Discraft (I think you'd be wrong), but what you can't argue with is that Latitude 64 has better/more attractive plastic than either of them. BTW, have you ever thrown the core?
im old enough i just have no licence...plus its cold up there atleast here itll feel good outside, plus all the courses in mi dont compare to OK DG, our courses are for big boys
please do post your sources on that sir.. Mine says we have the #1... OK coming in 9th..

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/
I "pulled out" my whole life with 100% success, then two months after the wife started "the pill" she was knocked up! The moral of the story is if something is working for you don't change. It (the core) may work out but most likely it will/can only bring drastic failure.
O_o
Gotta love Michigan, it's america's high five...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968