www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I left my Pink Z Force at Dr. James A. Dillon park in Indiana. If anyone found it I will pay for it back. This is a long shot I know. It has no print of any kind on it, no name. I used acetone and took the tournament stamp off it was a BYOB stamp with a lion and a turtle in the stamp. I miss this disc, and Ben if you have another Pink force from BYOB I want to buy it from you. Thanks for anyones help.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't believe you lost one of those, only 5 pink ones exist. I have 2 left I think.
How much for 1 of them.
14$
Alright, I can mail it to you monday soo how much for shipping?
I have darker pink new ones, no light pink left except for my well used one.

How about 2.50$. You can pay online if you want.
Alright, as long as there the byob forces im happy. Where Do I pay online?
Must be a pink force thing. I lost mine in Kenai, AK the day after I bought it. The first throw deflected off a tree and it buried in the snow, never got it back. Good to hear Ben can hook you up with a replacement though.
Contact me, I'll run it through the Throw Shop I'm working now, but it'll be out of my private stash. I can get it mailed tomorrow maybe.
I just need to know how to pay for it.
I just played Dillon and didn't come across it, not that I was looking for it. I play there quite often. Did you leave it behind on a hole, or throw it OB and not find it? If you threw it OB, do you remember which hole? I can look for it next time I play and will return it if I can find it...
Sadly I left it behind, but Im guessing I left it behind because it wasn't not right in view. It was on the latter half around holes 10-15 i lost/left it. If you could find it by any chance it would pay you for it back.
typo, typo, typo

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968