www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I left my Pink Z Force at Dr. James A. Dillon park in Indiana. If anyone found it I will pay for it back. This is a long shot I know. It has no print of any kind on it, no name. I used acetone and took the tournament stamp off it was a BYOB stamp with a lion and a turtle in the stamp. I miss this disc, and Ben if you have another Pink force from BYOB I want to buy it from you. Thanks for anyones help.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't believe you lost one of those, only 5 pink ones exist. I have 2 left I think.
How much for 1 of them.
14$
Alright, I can mail it to you monday soo how much for shipping?
Must be a pink force thing. I lost mine in Kenai, AK the day after I bought it. The first throw deflected off a tree and it buried in the snow, never got it back. Good to hear Ben can hook you up with a replacement though.
I have darker pink new ones, no light pink left except for my well used one.

How about 2.50$. You can pay online if you want.
Alright, as long as there the byob forces im happy. Where Do I pay online?
Contact me, I'll run it through the Throw Shop I'm working now, but it'll be out of my private stash. I can get it mailed tomorrow maybe.
I just need to know how to pay for it.
I just played Dillon and didn't come across it, not that I was looking for it. I play there quite often. Did you leave it behind on a hole, or throw it OB and not find it? If you threw it OB, do you remember which hole? I can look for it next time I play and will return it if I can find it...
Sadly I left it behind, but Im guessing I left it behind because it wasn't not right in view. It was on the latter half around holes 10-15 i lost/left it. If you could find it by any chance it would pay you for it back.
typo, typo, typo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968