www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I like using discs with lots of glide. Some examples are the Archangel and the Kite. I noticed that Innova has a Jaguar but seems to be other, someone on here wrote that it blocks out the sun.

I wonder is the Jaguar a good disk to use?
Are there other discs by other people lots and lots of glide.

Any help would be nice. Thank in advance.

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try a Leopard.. Less glide rating but it flies so straight and is a great straight and accuracy disc with very little fade.

These have Great Float !!!

I'm looking for a Jaguar. Not a condor or Zephyr but a Jaguar. I'd prefer the higher weight range of 190-200 grams but will also consider purchasing lighter discs if there are any available. And as a response to C. Issac I love using the Jags for rolling shots and under-stable upshots.

Try the Saint by Latitude 64.  I bought the "air" version and it's the longest disc in my bag for low wind or downwind conditions.  It glides forever and flies straight.  I also love the Valk, but the Saint has it beat hands down in glide.

I might be willing to part with mine. I'll have to find it and check the weight/take a pic for yeah. I'll see if I can do this tonight or early tomorrow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innova-Dx-Rings-Jaguar-183-disc-golf-/11109...

There you go currently for auction. 

I will say I just bought a Condor and so far have had some very nice results. 

I have thrown one of these New Champion Disc's by Innova with great ease and distance. Has Great Float !!!!!

a ww,, well shit. I wouldnt be willing to part with mine for less than that so... there ya go :0

I'm guessing some of you have never thrown a Jaguar too much. it's a very special disc :)

Almost all of the Latitude 64 discs (including Westside and DD) have amazing glide. they put Innova and other company's discs to shame in that department.

Take a look at the Glide rating on the Lat64 discs, best out there. The Lat64 Opto River in particular has the most glide of any disc on the market. Plus rimmed discs tend to have more glide than non-puls rim discs. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968