www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who uses somthing other than a buzzz or roc for their main midrange and what is it?

Tags: Midrange

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man I love using my Roadrunner for anything kinda short. Its my go to disc for tight fairways or downhill shots.
1st Run Cro or CE Spider
CRO, CRO, CRO. Star 1st-run or dx. With out a doubt the most underrated mid-range disc built to date. Comfortable grip. no bead. small diameter. similar stability to a roc.
Lat 64 Gold Core (straight) and Gold Fuse (understable), Star Gator and ESP Drone are my overstable choices...
Star Skeeter. Holds a line like a cocaine addict
How many times have posted this picture on various threads?? My count is up to five.
I think the zone is more of a mid. I know it's labeled a putter, but it flies nearly as far as a drone. The line between putter and mid gets blurred with the zone, and maybe the classic roc as well.
I'm fairly new to the "new" disc/frisbee golf sport so anything I comment on should be taken with a grain of salt, so to speak, but I started with a Roc, found the Buzz - loved it but then got my Lat 64 Fuse.. Oh my my - I can hardly contain my praise for this disc. Unless something crazy happens to change my view, the Fuse will be my go-to mid for EVER! It does what I want it to and floats and glides and shows off while doing so. I'm rapidly becoming a Latitude 64 fanatic.
I have two Drone's in my bag. A flex and a Pro-D with the Pro-D being the most used.
I go with the Mako. It feels comfortable to me. I've got a first run that i'm really starting to like too.
Aero works great, straight, very straight.
I threw a friend's Cro for the first time about a month ago. I was impressed with how the disc felt and how it flew. If I get stuck in a rut it's a disc I'll take a look at.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968