www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im making a road trip from Grand Rapids, MI to Texas... not sure where in texas, im just goin for the ride... if anyone knows of some cool places to throw in between those two states thats on the way i guess, im up for suggestions! Thanks!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lemmon Lake in NW Indiana.
Creve Coeur and Jefferson Barracks in St Loius
Waterworks in Kansas City
The Lodge in Pawhuska, Ok
Blackhawk in Tulsa, Ok
Lester Lorch in Cedar Hill, Tx

Hollar at me when you know when you're coming through Dallas / Fort Worth. I urge you to go through Fort Worth, I think with Z Boaz, Gateway, Veterans, Crowley and Weatherford, we have a nicer group of courses than the Dallas side of the metroplex.
you gotta go to traverse city and play hickory hills its a long drive (like 5 hours from detriot) but its the best course ever. there are brooms at every tee. its on randolph street. you'll love it so much that you'll never want to leave. you can see a video of hole 19 on my page thing. its 24 holes of the best course in michigan. its on an old ski resort so be ready to climb, randolph is a dead end road and the corse parking lot is at the end. you have to play it its the best course ever. it has a good mix of open and narrow fairways and the couse is so big your never waiting on tees even when the parking lot is packed you feel like the only ones out there. im getting a feeling that your not going to play it but you have to. if you only play one more course in your entire life you have to go to hickory hills. theres a party store on the other side of randolph street called tillies theyve got all kinds of discs and all this stuff and the course is amazing you gotta play it!!!
only problem with that is he is from the grand rapids area so he would have to go north to traverse city play there then turn around and head back south towards texas, other then that it seems like a good idea, and a nice course
hahaha thank u chris, i was gonna say the same thing.... hickory is sick tho! love it! And Skinner... u are the man!!! hahaha u basically just planned my trip for me!!! thanks for the hot tips!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968