www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The camp that I work at is interested in having a full size course installed on the premises. Does anybody know of any organizations that install disc golf courses in California? The only thing I've ever heard of is Disc Golf Park, but I'm pretty sure they're in Europe. If I had a course at work that I could play during my lunch breaks, I think I'd pretty much be the happiest camper in the world.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Start here...

DGA Course Design

Educational Disc Golf Experience or EDGE can help you with this. 
The PDGA offers all kinds of help, guidance, insight, resources on course development.
Get a designer here, the rest of it is common construction.  A camp probably already knows a fence-post "guy", a sign shop, etc.

listen to Steve here and visit his link above

Yeah, as far as the installation goes I can mix cement and dig holes. I could probably design it too, but it wouldn't be very great that way. I just e-mailed Dave Dunipace, maybe he'll take some time off of running Innova and design a course for us :-}
go to pdga.com   click where it says courses    click course design    click on the pdf's re   what is par?   foliage and design   good info  there   print it out and refer to it as u walk the property    talks about good design elements in there
You could click the icon that says "Disc Golf Course Designers" at the bottom of this page.

great opporunity!!!

what part of california?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968