www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know the Buzzz is a tremendously popular mid-range disc with a solid history.  So, now that the Mako has been out for about a year, how do people like it compared to the Buzzz?

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

glow z buzz is what nate nasty recomends, or just get a cro and break it in, cuz its superior in da long run
mako is a phase like the ss buzz. great, but not as good as the best
In your opinion.
The mako is a great control disc for me,a little smoother than the buzz,the buzz can handle a power throw better though.
I've thrown both the Buzzz and the Mako, and I'm impressed with the Mako, at first I was skeptical (spelling) but I got the first run version and all first runs fly diffrently than the mass produced discs...But I will always throw my Buzzz's and I'm known for my buzzz's around here so I'll just stick with them....
I like my Mako as well.. Definitely a touch disc. This thing will glide far with barely any effort. I can always depend on it hitting a straight line. throwing in a headwind will turn it over but I just compensate with a hyzer release. I really like this disc. Smooth... feels great.
Hater haha
I'm all about the Buzzz, I've a max weight Star Mako and it is noticeably flippy over the Buzzz. I've also thrown other Makos from friends and yielded the same results. If you're looking for a direct comparison...there is none, they're both different discs. I'll just say that each disc has it's place in the mid group.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968