www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know the Buzzz is a tremendously popular mid-range disc with a solid history.  So, now that the Mako has been out for about a year, how do people like it compared to the Buzzz?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if the main man KC sponsors the Maco I might quit the hole damn game. I would tink KC's a sell out and he ain't. at least thats what i wanna beleive.
glow z buzz is what nate nasty recomends, or just get a cro and break it in, cuz its superior in da long run
mako is a phase like the ss buzz. great, but not as good as the best
In your opinion.
The mako is a great control disc for me,a little smoother than the buzz,the buzz can handle a power throw better though.
I've thrown both the Buzzz and the Mako, and I'm impressed with the Mako, at first I was skeptical (spelling) but I got the first run version and all first runs fly diffrently than the mass produced discs...But I will always throw my Buzzz's and I'm known for my buzzz's around here so I'll just stick with them....
I like my Mako as well.. Definitely a touch disc. This thing will glide far with barely any effort. I can always depend on it hitting a straight line. throwing in a headwind will turn it over but I just compensate with a hyzer release. I really like this disc. Smooth... feels great.
I'm all about the Buzzz, I've a max weight Star Mako and it is noticeably flippy over the Buzzz. I've also thrown other Makos from friends and yielded the same results. If you're looking for a direct comparison...there is none, they're both different discs. I'll just say that each disc has it's place in the mid group.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968