www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I challenge someone to compare side by side the Innova Mako and the Innova Coyote.

I believe that this is the same disc, re-named and re-stamped just to sell more discs.
I was out on the course today and noticed similar flight characteristics between my buddy's Mako and my new Coyote. When held side by side they are incredibly similar by sight and feel. What drove me over the edge and made me believe is that another guy on our card had what he was told at purchase was a first run Mako. It has the proto star stamp and looks and feels just like the other Mako (and my Coyote), but on the bottom of the flight plate it is marked by Innova as a star Coyote.
Compare the two discs side by side and I think you'll agree that the new first run Mako is a renamed, restamped Coyote, being sold under the guise of being a "first run" to generate more sales.
I'm a big fan of Innova Discs and my bag is 93% Innova, but thats a dirty trick.

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Coyote is more understable than my Mako. Down wind I play a flat straight shot with the Mako. On the other hand, the Coyote will turn over when thrown flat.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968