My Buddy Jack and I are going to try play 6 courses tomorrow:
1) Yetter Park - East Stoudsburg, PA
2) Jordan Creek - Whitehall, PA
3) Tinicum - Erwinna, PA
4) Chimney Rock - Bridgewater, NJ
5) Greenwood Meadows - Warren, NJ
6) Harry Dunham Park - Liberty Corner, NJ
or we my replace the last 3 which are only 9 holes each with
Alexandria - Alexandria, NJ
I recently played a different day of disc golf, that we deemed El Quatro, in which we played all 4 layouts of Breakwell Steel/Warwick - Warwick, NY. It took 3 of us 11hrs and 37min to play 72 holes - par 236 at 26,872 feet (that's just over 5 miles).
how about you?