www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

[original deleted]
This is the latest (not quite right, but the closest yet) map of the course at Mary Beth Doyle Park and Wetland Preserve. The city is going to plant a lot of trees there, in a way that helps retain some of the old Brown Park's heritage

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot to mention league starts at 5:15 tonight if anyone wants to join us.
Someone has torn out several of the tree stakes on a few of the holes. Those will need to be replaced.
Thanks for the invite,fellas. Unfortunately I am in Charlevoix on a lil weekend trip so I was not able to make it. Maybe next time!
Scott, did they remove them entirely, or are they lying there loose? And where?
All the stakes were pulled up on Hole 9's tee area, though the stakes are still there. Some were pulled up on the flat area by Holes 14 and 15. We also need to add several stakes in a few areas where we used to have flags, but no stakes were placed.
Thats really sad that people would pull stakes out on such a new course. I noticed that some were out of the ground when we played there on friday, but being that I'm not that involved with the course planning I did'nt know where they went and what to do about replacing them. I would like to say that after playing it a couple times I can not wait for the basket. The added trees will be awesome!
Any update on the baskets and chains? Is there an ETA on this?

I played this weekend with just the poles, and it was a blast. I am looking forward to the full chain-slamming experience.
I agree the course is great I've played three times with just poles. I'm going to be very excited when the actual buckets are in. Although every week when I ask about buckets I hear 4-5 days. I started asking 3 weeks ago. Lol.
Hang in there, Danger Dave. Some of us started asking three years ago (seriously). It won't be long now, though.
Just got word! BASKETS ARE IN. I'm heading there in a little bit to confirm.
lies. pictures or it hasn't happened.
Easter baskets?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968