www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This was something we were waiting for, to get moving on next steps. I have nothing to report on next steps (other than that I have to examine this in detail, hole by hole, and respond regarding tee and pin locations and potential placements of trees, etc.) but I thought people would like to see the map.

UPDATE: July 2, 2009

I got totally soaked walking around the course this morning with a group of potential contractors. Next week, probably, the city will issue an official Request for Proposals. Then, when the bids come in for course construction, next steps will be decided.

If the bid is above a certain amount (not sure of that amount, but it likely will be) then approval of it will need to go to city council. This is NOT a potential block, as the funds being used are approved, just an oversight function by the council.

Then the construction will begin, even with that big fence still there. In fact, it now seems likely that the big fence is there to stay for as long as maybe another year and a half :(

That means that actually playing Holes 3 and 4, and maybe 5, will be quite a chore for a while.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree with stevo. lets get them in its been too long without brown park.
Amen. i look forward with great anticipation. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968