This was something we were waiting for, to get moving on next steps. I have nothing to report on next steps (other than that I have to examine this in detail, hole by hole, and respond regarding tee and pin locations and potential placements of trees, etc.) but I thought people would like to see the map.
UPDATE: July 2, 2009
I got totally soaked walking around the course this morning with a group of potential contractors. Next week, probably, the city will issue an official Request for Proposals. Then, when the bids come in for course construction, next steps will be decided.
If the bid is above a certain amount (not sure of that amount, but it likely will be) then approval of it will need to go to city council. This is NOT a potential block, as the funds being used are approved, just an oversight function by the council.
Then the construction will begin, even with that big fence still there. In fact, it now seems likely that the big fence is there to stay for as long as maybe another year and a half :(
That means that actually playing Holes 3 and 4, and maybe 5, will be quite a chore for a while.