www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It irritates me the way certain individuals use the front page for hundreds of tournament "snap-shots". Don't they have a video cam? Or...can't you put all those photo's on your own page as a slide show presentation? I feel the photo's section of the Media drop down window...should be for personal and interesting photos...not frozen disc golfer tournament snap-shots. Very boring indeed.
K

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you still bitter? I am tweaking your breeze!
You are not my friend on Facebook yet...Chris Lank is! lol.
"We" are the people at Walt Disney World who keep everything themed for your enjoyment.
So just the mouse ears! Orlando-Open Pro-See you there...bring your "A" game!
Thanks for the cheesy points. I just jumped Curtis! lol.

Slideshow. If it pertains to Disc Golf. Yes.
I heard nobody looks at anybody's photos much, that is why this is just fun.
You got time to see my 900 photos? They are about disc golf and this disc golf site.
Cozy up with a glass of wine (BEER) and enjoy. I got some cheesy points for loading them. lol.
The only downside would be that the same 6 photos on the front page
13,000+ and free points just for saying it. I upload course walkthroughs you can search my photos and walk through hundreds of courses hole by hole, shot by shot, virtually
i think it would do it based on rating (stars givin be viewers).
yup i was right. went through and rated some of the displaayed pics and they disappeared.
Terry,
I did not realize my rant would get so much publicity. Yourself included. But it did. So now...looking more closely at the photo's section on the front page...I see I can catogorize the pics. according to popularity, most recent first etc. Plus a search box. That helps alot. The "most popular" ones are the ones I enjoy viewing on the front page. They have taste and a capsulated story to tell (the cream comes to the top). Alot of the "most popular" photo's make good wall paper as well. I hope your experiment is a success whichever direction that will take.
Thanks,
K.
Ben,
Course walkthrough photo's are excellent as they are scenic and informative. These types of photo's are good for EVERY member of DGR.us.
Thanks,
K.
Drippy Cheese.
Very nice!
Anyhow Looks like Daddy changed it to be "Politically Correct"
Thank squeaky wheel Ken Long. lol.
He may have a place on the "Wheel of Cheese" graphic.
i still like the latest photos on the front page,so i don't have to go look and see somewhere else if any new ones have been loaded or not.
I feel you Ken. As unpopular as my opinion on this matter is I totally agree with you. That is not to say that I dont appeciate people putting thier pictures and vids on....I love em. But it seems that some people almost clog the system. Some turds are just too big to flush. Lets consider this site ( the best forum for the sport imo ) a public toilet. Other people need to use it.
On a side note....What is the world record for uploading pictures to a social networking site? I looked, I couldn't get clear results.....suggesting that there isn't one.....yet !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968