www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I seen there are a couple PDGA events going on for memorial day.   Anyone planning on playing any of them?

Tags: Memorial, day, tournament, veterans

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

King's Cup VI  Memorial Day weekend in Kinston NC. Great NC event at Harold Duvall designed Barnet Park.
There is also a Southern National event on Memorial day in Madison, Alabama at Indian Creek DGC that the hall of famer Lavonne Wolfe designed. This is a great course and gonna be a great time. Come on out and get you some sn points to qualify to play in the Southern National Championships to be held there later on this year.

Mountain Sports DGC this weekend with the top pros moving on to a Sunday Skins match played through the streets of downtown Asheville, NC. This is a tourney unlike any other! I will be filming this year instead of playing.

Look for my 2010 Urban Skins videos just uploaded. For 2011: it's gonna be in HD

They play through the streets? that's got to be hard on the discs. Downtown asheville is nice though.

yes the camo warriors tournament in newton iowa , a benefit tourney for military families, the ams and pros have a chance to win a new car with a hole in one on two selected holes (one for ams and another hole for pros)

Maytag park is a  great 18 hole course 

There are some events happening here this weekend but for me it's not practical. In addition to the entry fee there is a $10 non-PDGA fee and if you sign up the day of the event another $10 fee. WTF? Is the local club purposely adding these extra fees to keep first time AMs away?

Besides it's Rolling Thunder weekend in D.C and riding with 400k other bikers takes priority.

The weekend of June 6th I am thinking about going to Bedford for the D-Day memorial and hitting their DGC while I'm in town.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968