www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys,

I posted these awhile ago on here but wanted to share with the world through the forum part of this site. I'm looking to doing a series of these paintings.  Beginning two are what you are seeing now.  These were done in Photoshop with aid of a Wacom tablet.  Feel free to check out my website www.mikeinscho.com

Enjoy!

Tags: baskitt, discgolfart, eyezontheprize, mikeinscho, mikeinschodiscgolfart

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice work on Fallen Earth.   It would be effen sweet to see other images that you could apply to Disc Golf.  Maybe hole layout signs for tee marker in a COmpletely differnt view.   totally against the grain images for the modern disc golf course.
Yeah.. the possibilities are endless man. Thanks for checking out my work. I've got a few thoughts I haven't doodled out yet but hopefully soon I can start putting the crayons back to work. I'm a huge fan of Big Daddy Roth, Jim Phillips, skate deck art... I need to stop wading in the water and push it a bit more with the next ones.
Nice work Mike. "Happy Holidays"was a good piece, missed my card in the mail;>}
Yeah I was telling him not to long ago that was a good one, keep em coming Mike!
Big Daddy Roth..Rat..had a few of his models. we spent summers in the 60's putting all sorts of models together,some we followed to the instructions,many we elaborated and intertwined differnt genre.This was before you had to have your parents permission slip for buying model glue ;>} oh the high we had from just gluing all those things together,didn't need a bag.
yeah.. sounds like we had the same sort of childhood. My cousin and I used to sit down and collaborate with other extra model pieces and make unique cars out of them.  I miss those days.  Thanks for responding on here and checking these pieces out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968