www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Jist a quick question...does anyone actually ever use their minis?  If so, what for?

Tags: Mini, driver

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to mark my lie :P

You are required to mark you lie with a mini or leave the previously used disc where it lands till after your next shot. So marking my lie!

Tournament player so I use my mini's often, I also have played mini courses with my mini driver. Plus I got a mini with a bottle opener that finds it way to being used a good bit.

I throw mine at people in my group that shoot better scores than me. :)

LOL! I do that myself, or throw the mini into the basket after I've missed the 10 footer.

^^^^This

Mini putting contests!

I know almost everybody uses a mini to mark every shot before putting. I almost never mark unless the footing is bad where my disc lies. I don't think that 9 inches gained by marking means anything significant in most cases and sometimes marking will actually make your putt even harder.

A couple years ago, I bought an Innova DisCatcher Mini.  I have a stack of 8 minis I throw at it when I'm bored or couldn't get outside that day.  Best thing I ever did for myself.

That sounds really cool.

I have one small and one large mini. They fit together for a nice stash container

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968