www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all. More stuff to TRADE, if anyone is interested. I have only thrown ALL of these discs a few times and most are like brand new. There are notes for each disc that explain anything....

P.S. If I am posting TRADE items here and Shouldn't be, PLEASE let me know. I know this is a For Sale forum. I Refuse to use Discaroo and I don't feel sketchy trading with people on DGRUS. Thanks..

1st- Bright Orange Champion Monarch 175gm

I bought this NEW and threw it a few times. I can't tell by looking at it that it has been thrown. No Marks. Does have ink on back along rim. At least a 9.5/10....

2nd-Bright Yellow Champion Valkyrie 171gm

I bought this NEW also, only thrown a few times. Has a few scuffs on top of the flight plate around the Innova logo. Other than that, like new. Does have ink on back along the rim.  At least a 9/10....

3rd-Bright Orange Champion Beast with Custom Dragon (Beast) Dye 171gm

I bought this used from eBay rated a 9/10 I do believe. It has few scuffs on the flight plate, some surface scratches on the bottom of the rim. Ink on the Inside of the rim. I'd say an 8/10 now....

4th- Bright Yellow Champion Coyote Mid 180gm

I bought this from eBay used rated a 9/10. I threw it a few times. A few surface scratches on the edges, on the flight plate. Does have ink on bottom of the flight plate and inside rim. I'd say 8/10 now... 

5th-Teal Blue/Green Discraft 2010 ESP Ace Race Prototype (Now the Hornet) 176gm

I got this used on a Trade from this forum. I REALLY wanted to try this disc! Ends up A LOT more overstable than I am looking for. Was worth a try. Disc is in good shape. Few very small surface scratches, all good other than that. Does have the disc Weight inked on underside of flight plate and on rim edge. I'd say 8.5/10.....

So, I am looking for a few discs... 

This is my #1...

I would trade all 5 of these, postage paid, for ONE BRAND NEW (or very close) Discraft XL in FLX Plastic. MUST BE BETWEEN 165-168gm to get all 5 for the 1 disc and be VERY close to brand new... I am in LOVE with FLX plastic and I WANT an XL in it.....

Also looking for Nuke SS in 165-168gm, ESP XL's in 165-168gm, ESP Cyclone's in 165-168gm, or ESP Meteor's in under 175gm.....

I am getting away from Champion Plastic because I just can't hang on to it like the other plastics out there. That is why I am trying to trade this stuff. Anyone interested, Let me Know! Thank Y'all! 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What coIor xI?
I don't care about color..... Just PREFERABLY in FLX plastic and between 165-168gm. Thanks!
Hmm... I don't have any of those discs but I'll give you my band-autographed Mastodon litho for the Monarch, Beast and Hornet, it's mint and it's awesome.  On the Mastodon subject, have you seen their new video?  It premiered this week, it's on YT, "Deathbound"  awesome stuff.  Sorry you didn't like the Hornet, did you try hard anhyzers with it?

Joshua, I appreciate the offer, but I am REALLY looking for more discs at this point. Haven't seen the Mastadon vid on Youtube. I'll have to check it out. I have been shying away from checking out new music lately. I get whiney. I am a musician and have had NO TIME to play or write in a few months....

I guess I should ALSO say I would take Innova Star Drivers in LOWER weights. 155-165gm Preferably. Star Valkyrie, Sidewinder, Roadrunner....Any of the 9 speed drivers in Star plastic... Used is Terrific. The more Broken the Merrier.

All been claimed now. Thanks Everyone!
Dang, I would have been all over that.  I always find these posts just a hair too late!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968