www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'd to know who has hit multiple aces in a single round. Share the story (where, when, what kind of shots). Anybody get more than 2 in a round?

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cali gets to play best lie, they don't have to take the 2nd throw.
Yes but Knollwood is an ace-run paradise!

Also if you play shorts at oshtemo so is, 1,2,3,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18

From longs #6

But Hey an Ace is an Ace and if I waqs living in Kalamazoo still I might be playing Knollwood for the prospect of braging about how many aces I have hit ;)
That's right, I'd forgotten. Thanks. Yeah, so if you parked the first shot, then you might as well run it if you're sure of the putt on the first one. He had some solid counsel then.

I also think though if the cali aces twice it's an auto win for the round. Pay up! Or at least they all give him double ace money right??
I was lucky and hit two in one round. Same disk(first run destroyer), both skipped in.
Cypress at CSUMB Monterey\Seaside hole #8 about 335 ft up hill, and hole #12 about 320 ft downhill.
Before my drive on #12, I mentioned I should probably hit another ace. After it skipped in, I danced into the street
and was lucky not to be run over by a bus (at least I would have died in a state of euphoria).
I bogied the final hole to finish -4, in honor of the two skip aces.
I played Knollwood today after not playing it for about 9 months. Who plays shorts at Oshtemo? Dude, I just figure I play so much disc golf, the chances for me to get an ace is very high. I throw A LOT. Shot 54 holes today, which is below average.
surely Cubby has some stories!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968