www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Mine is not bizarre, but saw a guy standing off to the left of a flick thrower on a hole this past week and the guy driving off the pad threw a flick into the back of his buddies head. It was hilarious to see, but the way he yelled, I bet it hurt like heck!

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was playing a solo round at Cass Benton.  On hole 14 I threw my drive up the hill into a wooded area.  As I was walking up the hill I noticed a couple making out right by the basket.  As they started undressing, I decided to have a little fun and waited until they were naked and lying on the ground going at it.  That's when I walked a little closer and yelled "Mind if I play through?"  Needless to say, they got up pretty fast, grabbed their clothes and ran.
LOL!
I like this one!

My friend threw 200ft+ behind the tee-pad, and it went forward first. He tried to throw nose up over a tree-line into a headwind.

3 Sherriffs rolled up stopping all groups in a pincher move looking for 'reported gunshots'.

A few winters back I had a buddy (Dave Brown) hit a raccoon and knock it out cold at Shorewood in Joliet IL. The coon was twitching next to his disc and he didn't want to get his disc...I snagged it for him and game on....
I was about to start a round at Riverside Park in Grand Rapids, MI. My small group walked up to hole one just after a group of about 4 or 5 younger kids had beaten us to the teepad. About 30 seconds later 2 cop cars rolled up over the curb and parked right next to the pad. They took all the kids into custody right there on the spot. One of them tossed his discs to us and said something to the effect of "hey man, go ahead and take these." Not as bizarre as some of the posts I've read here, but still one of the most bizarre things I have seen on the course.
One of the guys at our course was putting for a birdie and just as he was about to release the disc a squirrel fell out of a tree from 50 ft. up directly in front of him.  Squirrel sorta sat up and stayed still for about 8 seconds then darted off.  3 weeks later same guy was up putting...different hole.  And a squirrel fell out of the tree behind him.  Smacked the ground and took off.

I lost 51 lbs in 7 months.

Just from playing DG?????
Just from DG, but I play all the time. Some days more than 1 round.
Some time ago, a guy rides through the park on a mountain bike with a sheep on a rope. Saw him a couple times over a month or so. Never thought I'd see that one.
i've seen dunk people fall over consecutive shots.THREE BLACK ACES, AND TWO REAL ACES IN FIVE DAYS BY ONE PERSON.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968