www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Mine is not bizarre, but saw a guy standing off to the left of a flick thrower on a hole this past week and the guy driving off the pad threw a flick into the back of his buddies head. It was hilarious to see, but the way he yelled, I bet it hurt like heck!

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great for you. My wife gave up sugar and has lost more than 40 lbs in about 5 months. I am loving that. And her throwing is getting even better.
I still own that sheep.

Playing with a friend one day who had never played before.  The sun was setting and directly in our eyes and there must have been a 30 mph headwind.  After he launched it pathetically vertical and weak, he turned around to ask us if we saw saw where it went. Then hit him in the back of the head and knocked him out cold for about 10 seconds.  After laughing hysterically for 20 minutes or so, we finally took him to the hospital.  He hasn't played since!

I played my local in La mirada the day after the 4th of July. The park was an absolute mess, i nearly cried at what people had done to this beautiful park. On the 6th hole, blind pin hyzer shot about 320', threw my bomb and walked to my shot. My nice L64 Flow was stuck in the middle of a pinneapple, it nearly cut the thing in half. I was disgusted, yet laughing my ass off.

straight up duck rape wtf

Hole 14 @Morley. I ripped a Phenix (google it n00bz) and saw a small piff in the flight. About halfway to the pin I found a hummingbird with one wing cut off. I apologized and stomped on his little head. Birdie!
Can't let it suffer, do what you gotta do. (Randy Johnson moment there Xian)

Anyone familiar with Knollwood Park in Kalamazoo? I have witness some strange occurences down there...

I was playing one day with a friend early in the morning, and as we approached 6, he saw a severed deer's head on a stake. A few holes away we found it's entrails. Some people found a couple of dogs missing heads in the woods by 6 as well. A couple of weeks later i found a vibrator on the pad of 15. It had a velcro strap that you could attach to your wrist in case things got slippery...

Or your chin, in case they started out slippery.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968