www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

3 x 11x KC Pro TeeBird Blackened
4x KC Pro Cheetah Yellow
2 x 4x Juliana Korver Pro Valkyrie Orange & White

Note I only have 2 of the KC Pro Teebirds 1 KC Pro cheetah and 2 Valkyrie in the bag. Lost one on an island hole went diving and found 35 disc including mine,

Views: 1110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about a set of 40th birthday Ken Climo discs. Only 100 made, 25 of each. ! Tee-bird,Wraith, Roc, and Aviar. Oh yeah and a mini with the same stamp to complete the set. All signed of course.
Attachments:
I have 3 Fly Dye 1st Run CE Valkyries that were in the Players packages of the first USDGC...
I have a Pulto Plater that I paid $5 for at a swap meet.
second run CE valk super flat.
One of these maybe, 50 made:

I have 2 Blue 1st run Star stamped ce Valkyries and 2 red 1st run star stamped ce valkyries. I also a green 1st run ce leopard which is extremely rare since only like 1 percent of 1st run leopards were green.
To me "rare means old" . Pluto's are old. $5 huh? That's a real find. Congrats !
I've got alot of old plastic but it's mostly beat up junk.
There seem to be two kinds of rare. One kind is disc golf plastic and the other is strange off the wall , promo stuff.
Disc golf plastic has more value because in theory it could still be thrown but strange plastic is neat to look at.

The strangest one I have is a dome about "8 in dia and looks like has warts all over the top. No manufacture name and the plastic is real hard. Flys like crap. I have seen no other like it.
Purple Patent Pending Aero, 23cm and 21cm AMF Voit golf discs, Discraft Windstar,Cruiser,Phantom, Sky-Streak, A brown disc molded to look like a Cow Pie!
I have 1 time Climo black roc, only two were made
My CE Valk is super flat also. The best description for the color is "booger yellow". Don't know which run that was but this thing is still stable. Still flies like it is suppose to. Though, it needs a CE Firebird to keep it company.
01 Roc,

If anyone remembers the first time the special blend plastic came out for the 04 Am worlds, they were special blend orcs. They came in red, blue and later white. Well, I have the first two stamps in silver and the discs are purple. They are the only two to exist in that color. I know this because I handled all of the discs for the event and was the sotrage/shipping facility.
I have 6 CE Firebirds, 2 CE Valks, 1 CE Leopard,1, CE Teebird, 1 CE Eagle, and CE Gator. 1 Special Edition Leopard and Teebird. A hole number of CFR Rocs And Pegasus.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968