www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

3 x 11x KC Pro TeeBird Blackened
4x KC Pro Cheetah Yellow
2 x 4x Juliana Korver Pro Valkyrie Orange & White

Note I only have 2 of the KC Pro Teebirds 1 KC Pro cheetah and 2 Valkyrie in the bag. Lost one on an island hole went diving and found 35 disc including mine,

Views: 1177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mid 90's Piranha.
Very Nice Set !
WOW !!! Brand X Fastback !!!

The 50 mold Midnight Flyer on the left has no glow filler. I also have three 70 mold unstamped Midnight Flyers, and three Night Flyers (made only in 1978). I retired a stack of first and second run CE Valks and TLs when I heard they were so valuable.
Check out my picture gallery on 'My Bag' page for a look at some rare collectables....
i have a 1994 proto raven in mint condition , maybe not rare but for me a true classic
I got one of these also,pretty rare, a Monroebie Flying Ace::

Is that one of Tom Monroe's attempt at disc manufacturing ? I saw his disc up in Huntsville in the early 80's. It was unpredictable at any speed ;-) The plastic was hard and the leading edge was real sharp. Almost could qualify as a deadly weapon.
I was told that Tom's disc was also called "The Flazor". or something like that. Maybe "Flacer" (short for Flying Acer) Can anyone confirm?
I'd say all the discs that I throw because I'm the only one that has them :P j/k

I really don't have anything major as I only started playing a short time ago. I have a couple of friends that have a rediculous collection of discs that I've never seen before and just look rad.
The Monrobie is quite a decent flyer.
The Phlazer is another story, they have nothing to do with each other, Flazer was made by Drastech discs in 1988, behind it was Steve McCullough from Connecticut. One of the most dangerous disc ever made, especially the heavier ones, ... 220grams . The rim is so sharp and hard it could carve into wood. This convex shaped wing in airplanes is referred to as Phlazer. About 200 made, everyone except maybe as few as 5 (made in brown/black) are made in white plastic. The flight was very overstable for that time. Photo:

CE JLS Test run 2000... and its Tidye :)
I don't use it for throwing, but more of a good luck charm for tournys.
Had it since I started playing when I was 8 years old.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968