www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what kind of music does everyone like to listen to before going to play a round for fun or maybe in a tournament... anyone have any music that just pumps them up and swears it makes them do better that round???

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Classic rock all the way.
Classic rock all the way.
I let my 30 gigs run random. Sometimes what comes on can lighten the mood. Some of my 7 year olds stuff is on there. Great for a giggle
I didnt try to do that twice. But i kinda wish i did.
Umphrey's Mcgee, Sound Tribe Sector 9, moe.
before playing - classical

during play - nothing, but if i had to something mellow like sublime, G Love and Special Sauce, Marley, Nujabees, DJ Krush
Before a round? Progressive House, Mimimal Tech. During the round? Drum n' bass, Breaks, Dubstep.
The music in my head.
my kinda man!! gotta have that umph
make em say unnnggghhhhhh, na na na na! gotta git that master P.........lmfao........just kidding, that shit is funny tho, but im down with some super funky shit, a little disco, and gotsta here some umphreys or widespread, then its game on!
I listen to banda while I putt, and sometimes during my approach shots. I play tuba and the rhythms and melodies are calming and help me with my timing and rhythm for my putts.
Electronic Dance Music...Deadmau5, Oakenfold, Crystal Method, Gabriel & Dresden, Infected Mushroom, Adam Freeland, etc...or check the most popular at Beatport!

Scott Kirkland of The Crystal Method pulls up the CD Deck and starts jamming it like a guitar at the Green Iguana...I was about 35 feet away taking this picture. Ripping Live Concert outside in the Tiki Bar...Danced hard all night!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968