www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just want to know if y'all out there are psyched about a Creed reunion???....I'm a big Alterbridge fan, but at the same time I loved Creed..........What do you think?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a big fan, but i do have their greatest hits. I'm welcoming their reunion With Arms Wide Open!
Cruud
yea, creed sucks. actually, the music is good, i just dont like that wierdo singers voice.
yeah his solo career and music sucks

joshlotto said:
yea, creed sucks. actually, the music is good, i just dont like that wierdo singers voice.

Of coarse Neil, you know that I love Creed!! They have a lot of spiritual songs, and some people just don't "get it" because they aren't meant to, yet anyway, then again, some people probably never will. You know some peeps don't understand how I can enjoy Creed, Fleetwood Mac, Staind, and then on the other end of the spectrum, theres, Limp Bisket, Tool, Slipknot, Godsmack and many others. But, music I believe is kinda like a relief of the soul, at different times theres appropriate music than at other times! Like yesterday! Limp Biskets-"Give me something to break!" was completely in coordination with half my day!! Then later in the night, Creeds-"Are you ready", was perfect for the end. So there, you have my take on the whole music thing...And I would love to go see Creed in concert! hint!! ha-ha. But I admit, I never did get into Alterbridge too much, guess I was too busy listening to the harder style of music during that time. Talk at ya later!
creed sucks a big one and the whole spiritual aspect is crap because there talk about god and swear in the same line
Shel said:
Of coarse Neil, you know that I love Creed!! They have a lot of spiritual songs, and some people just don't "get it" because they aren't meant to, yet anyway, then again, some people probably never will. You know some peeps don't understand how I can enjoy Creed, Fleetwood Mac, Staind, and then on the other end of the spectrum, theres, Limp Bisket, Tool, Slipknot, Godsmack and many others. But, music I believe is kinda like a relief of the soul, at different times theres appropriate music than at other times! Like yesterday! Limp Biskets-"Give me something to break!" was completely in coordination with half my day!! Then later in the night, Creeds-"Are you ready", was perfect for the end. So there, you have my take on the whole music thing...And I would love to go see Creed in concert! hint!! ha-ha. But I admit, I never did get into Alterbridge too much, guess I was too busy listening to the harder style of music during that time. Talk at ya later!
Well that's how Christians are, they think they can pick what rules to follow. The bible says not to use the Lord's name in vain but it also says that you should put to death an unruly child and sell your daughters to slavery. But Christians only pick the rules they want to follow. Hypocritical all the way.

John said:
creed sucks a big one and the whole spiritual aspect is crap because there talk about god and swear in the same line
Shel said:
kindofabuzz said:
Well that's how Christians are, they think they can pick what rules to follow. The bible says not to use the Lord's name in vain but it also says that you should put to death an unruly child and sell your daughters to slavery. But Christians only pick the rules they want to follow. Hypocritical all the way.

John said:
Shel said:
Of coarse Neil, you know that I love Creed!! They have a lot of spiritual songs, and some people just don't "get it" because they aren't meant to, yet anyway, then again, some people probably never will.

When you say things like that, it'd be good to include a reference to the verses you are talking about.
They had some good stuff so I will look forward to hearing new tunes.
Shel said:

I can take them or leave them. Don't own any Creed cds and probably never will. And there is nothing wrong with an eclectic music collection. I can go from listening to Metallica to Sarah McClachlan and then to Green Day and then Tori Amos and then the Beatles. It's good to listen to more than less.
And what about Extremes reunion tour. That was worth it! Great show!! I saw them with King's X.
Play Dead.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968