www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is your "must have" disc for your home course????

My Firebird's and my BUZZZ's

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For me at the moment it would have to be my star destroyer and my 150 class star tee bird. parked them to birdie 3 holes today.
Every disc I carry, why else would I take the energy to carry them all around but if i really had to choose and anyone who can putt will agree with me its your putters. For me its my 2 APX Swirls, so amazing, Thats the disc that if you look back on almost any round is your difference maker
I'll agree with all of them I carry around but the one I use the most at my home courses in Raleigh,NC is my KC Roc
The BUZZ elite z plastic is my best all around disc... good grip, good flight, and it withstands the beating I give it... ha

2nd is my star destroyer...
I agree with Mike J. The putter is the must have disc for any course. For me it's my Omega Supersoft.
My 150g Champion Valk is utterly indispensible.
I can play with a destroyer, boss, firebird, teebird, or leopard for distance, but I must have my 175 Black Omega Supersoft.
Aviar is my must have but my go to is still my CE Valk
hmmm, i guess mine would as well be my putter, an omega super soft, or if it had to be a driver it would be my boss
A FLX Buzzz. The very first time I ever shot below a 70 from the longs at Idlewild it was with a Buzzz only. I was playing with some friends that simply aren't that good and I elected to play with a Buzzz only. I found out I was completely overthinking every hole there. I was trying to overpower too many shots. When I laid back and played a Buzzz game...everything just clicked into place. Since that day, my Idlewild scores have dropped and I've come to bask in the serenity the course offers me on a daily basis.

You can drive 300' with a Buzzz, you can putt with a Buzzz, you can approach with a Buzzz...you can hyzer it...you can flip it...you can throw it straight as an arrow...you can backhand it, you can forehand it, you can tommy and thumper it...and you can roll it like it is your job. The FLX plastic is consistent on a 101F day as on a 10F day...and I play in all weather conditions. I can throw it wet and I can always here the audible snap of a clean release no matter what the conditions are.
Simply can't leave the house without my FLX Buzzz.

Lee Stephens said:
A FLX Buzzz. The very first time I ever shot below a 70 from the longs at Idlewild it was with a Buzzz only. I was playing with some friends that simply aren't that good and I elected to play with a Buzzz only. I found out I was completely overthinking every hole there. I was trying to overpower too many shots. When I laid back and played a Buzzz game...everything just clicked into place. Since that day, my Idlewild scores have dropped and I've come to bask in the serenity the course offers me on a daily basis.

You can drive 300' with a Buzzz, you can putt with a Buzzz, you can approach with a Buzzz...you can hyzer it...you can flip it...you can throw it straight as an arrow...you can backhand it, you can forehand it, you can tommy and thumper it...and you can roll it like it is your job. The FLX plastic is consistent on a 101F day as on a 10F day...and I play in all weather conditions. I can throw it wet and I can always here the audible snap of a clean release no matter what the conditions are.
Buzzz can do almost anything. I use Z plastic...haven't tried it in flx yet...maybe I should.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968