www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I throw Innova and Discraft.

I throw my forehand for distance. I feel confident anything within 350 golf d.
I throw backhand about 300.
Drivers
Champion Eagle ( 3/3 aces)
C E Valk- forehand hyzer flips
Esp FLX Surge- big hyzers
ESP Flx Surge SS- dead straight backhands
Esp nuke- hyzer forehands and can anny it also.
Esp flx avenger- forehand little to no hyzer
Champion Orc- little fade at the end forehand
star orc- need a fairly big turn forehand

Mids
Z Wasp forehand mids
Esp Wasp - straighter than the z but same type of shot
D zone- forehand approach
flx drone- big turn forehand
Meteor- can push it 275 dead straight
z buzz- little hyzer backhands 250

putters
2 jk pro avairs

got a tourney with only innova what should I get?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Throw whatever you want. It's Ken Climo telling Avery Jenkins that he's throwing the wrong disc. All you can do is listen to peoples suggestions and go out and find out what works for you. You are the one throwing the plastic after all. If you are pleased with results, try something else. It's all a learning process. You have to be the one that learns by doing. Every thing else knowledge wise builds from there. Hope this helps.
P.S. Rocs are sweet. In my bag I allways have at least 2 Rocs in my bag. The thing is, the are not for everyone.
Take a boss destroyer and rock. then just take the disc craft stuff outta your bag and you should be good. I mean or just play with only your innova ones and make them do what you want them to do. its called knowing whats in your bag. helps to be able to use any disc in there and get it to do what you want it to do. Because you never know when your gonna loose one.
You should also try a San Marino or Ontario Star Roc. The Ontario has more dome than the Marino, but both are great approach and mid range drivers.
We ended up shooting 54, 56 both of us. I ended up finished T3. I got 38 bucks. My dad finished T3 also with 38 bucks. My bro played his first tourney and shot a 66- 55. I knew he was almost as good as me but thought he would at least cash. I got a ctp 10 merch bucks. We all got 10 for entering the tourney. so it ended up being 116 bucks if I counted right. My brother and I got to dry fit shirts for 50 bucks. I got a star katana and a used champ beast. My bro got a polecat and my dad got some disc from disc mania. He said thats all he wanted so thats all he got. ha.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968