www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

We all know that disc golf is growing rapidly. We all know that disc golf is on the verge of a break-through. We all know that disc golf is an awesome sport.

So my question is this...what is your disc golf goal for 2009?

Personally...I've been extremely fortunate to be given the awesome responsibility of stewarding disc golf from the top-down.

As the PDGA Director of Marketing & Communications my disc golf goal for 2009 is...to have at least one major corporate sponsor underwriting a made for TV disc golf event that will air on a major network.

...and that's what I've already been working hard to achieve. Stay tuned for some of the amazing tools we at the PDGA are now developing to make it happen. I think you'll likey!

So what's your goal? Personal? Disc golf-wide? I'd love to hear it to help us guide some of our objectives.

Thanks!

JD FLYER
PDGA#: 12789

Tags: 2009, corporate, disc, golf, media, pdga, sponsor

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To participate in more Par Infinity tourny's now that I'm a member.
To take another disc golfing road trip, hopefully a longer one...
To keep having fun.

Keep Hucking
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
To Stay Healthy for a Whole year !!!!
JD Flyer- I like your thinking... My goals for 09' are (1.) Disc Golf Wide; establish "Park It" as a legitmate disc golf company bringing new and experienced players closer to the pin! and (2.) Personal; a top twenty finish at this years am worlds.

Check out the new issue of "Nice Up." On the inside back cover we ("Park It") ran an add introducing our team members and mentioning our updated signature apparel will be out spring 09' ( I'll keep you posted and hope to have some gear for the Philly open CTP prizes)

Remember... Forehand, Backhand or Roller, Just Park It.
Matt #18848 and Jessie #34576
I have two

1. I would like to finish a round under par.

2. Take first in more than one event this year.
That's great to hear that the PDGA is going after the corporate money, we have an awseome sport that is dying to explode!! Our Pro's are truley awsemone atheletes. Do the best that you can JD FLYER,we'll be watching.ZMAN
I would like to just play in more events. So far not off to a good start. Was supposed to drive to kinston today to play in the Ice bowl. Ended up just playing my home course. Oh well.
My Goals:

1. Continue to improve in every aspect of the game!
2. Increase distance!
3. PUTT BETTER!
4. Play 25 courses I haven't played!
5. Disc Golf Vacation hopefully in May to Kansas City, Louisville, and Cincy!
6. Promote this awesome sport!
7. Get my first ace!
good question. i hope to keep playing almost daily like i am now.
Continue to improve my form.
80% at 80'
to actually get to play a round of golf, 2008 was a wash with all work and no play
I hope I can get used to this cold ass northern weather... I could also improve my putting and see if I can get another 50' from my drives...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968