www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

We all know that disc golf is growing rapidly. We all know that disc golf is on the verge of a break-through. We all know that disc golf is an awesome sport.

So my question is this...what is your disc golf goal for 2009?

Personally...I've been extremely fortunate to be given the awesome responsibility of stewarding disc golf from the top-down.

As the PDGA Director of Marketing & Communications my disc golf goal for 2009 is...to have at least one major corporate sponsor underwriting a made for TV disc golf event that will air on a major network.

...and that's what I've already been working hard to achieve. Stay tuned for some of the amazing tools we at the PDGA are now developing to make it happen. I think you'll likey!

So what's your goal? Personal? Disc golf-wide? I'd love to hear it to help us guide some of our objectives.

Thanks!

JD FLYER
PDGA#: 12789

Tags: 2009, corporate, disc, golf, media, pdga, sponsor

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Putting, putting and more putting. Working on my distance. Working out at the gym. Increasing my PDGA points.
K.
1. cash in my new division MPM
2. Raise my rating from 939 to 950+
3. Get my first ace
4. Play an out a town NT
5. play 10 events
Some of my mini goals are to help the PDGA with the new magazine, as well as get the e-newsletter published 15-20 times in 2009. I think it's imperative for disc golfers (and pdga members) to know the good work the PDGA is doing on behalf of our great game!
Attending some more disc golf tourneys this year. Getting out there and learning the atmosphere of good competition.
we all at adga (in Amory Mississippi) would like to get the last 3 baskets to finish our course. we are in a small town & this year we have seen a big jump in players. for the first 2 and a half years there has only been eight guys we could count on to help clear the woods and now we are hoping for a few more "regulars" to help out. if anyone has ever built up a course from the ground up you know how hard it is.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968