www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A friend of mine has been looking for a Innova Puma for a long time now. So if anyone has one or more in decent condition I am willing to pay a decent price for it or them. I told him he's crazy but he truly believes it'll take a few strokes off his score.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

have one, but not in good condition, pulled it out of wisconsin river.
How bad are we talkin here? If you could get a picture that might be helpful or if you want a few bucks for it I can just get it and see what he thinks.
hey now,you might want to try your local Play It Again Sports shop.Peace
mr ed said:

Checked the local and surrounding stores with no luck. Checked Ebay and every online seller. Its been discontinued for long enough its pretty hard to come by.
hey now,thought I saw it in the recent 3 pack with bag.This would be going back six months at least.I'll check with some of the Sport Authority stores that are carrying here in Fl.Could be a long shot as mentioned.Peace

Sweetwater said:
mr ed said:

Checked the local and surrounding stores with no luck. Checked Ebay and every online seller. Its been discontinued for long enough its pretty hard to come by.
Awesome. Thanks for the help even if it doesnt turn up. If I come up with something before then I will let you know so you dont have to waste your time. Thanks again.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968