www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

almost every night I have dreams about disc golf.

weird stuff like the one you have about showing up for school with no clothes on?!?!

I keep having these dreams about playing in tournaments and showing up late. or having to jump in water to retrieve a disc and fighting alligators?!?!
whats up with that?!
this has been going on for months now.

am I gone?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, I have similar things that happen. My GF tells me that she hears me talking about it in my sleep and that I constantly hit her with my throwing arm. She watched me wake myself up sleeping on the couch as I ripped a drive in my dream and hit the dog in the face...her yelp and the pain in my hand woke me.
Usually I freestyle in my head as I fall asleep, but sometimes I will play some holes as I drift off.
Watch out though, thinking about throwing while you doze off can cause you to jerk your arm quite violently.
I know people who have decked their partners in bed while driving that big hole in a dream!
i had the most realistic dream i've ever had about a week ago. realistic because it was basically what i do everyday. i was playing oshtemo with some of the same guys i usually play with...and we played about average. no crazy aces, no 600 foot drives, no talking disc golf baskets...the holes were even the same!! i woke up and thought 'wow...i guess that was cool."
Last night I dreamed about playing a round in my backyard. During the dream my yard was huge and it felt like I could throw a disk over a mountian or something.
Just woke up from a nightmare about bunkers and gold rope and confusing rules I couldn't understand, was relieved it was a dream. Then I got up and came back to the computer, OMG I'm back in the nightmare.
You have serious issues and should seek professional help immediately. Do you go to school? Do you have a job? Anything to take your mind off this game would be good for you.
My dream (which I haven't had lately) is that I'm out playing and all of a sudden I can't find my bag. When I do find my bag it's full of the wrong discs and some are in bad shape. Of course this is right before a tourney is about to start the first round. Or I simply can't find any of my discs so I have to ask other people for discs. Glad that I haven't had this one in a while. I want the happy dreams where I'm frolicking with bunnies and sinking aces!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968