www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I went to the open area in the middle of the public park and just tossed for distance, I didnt care where they went as long as it went straight out and my best was 233 feet with the 150 g Stingray, this may not be a great toss for most but for me this is outstanding I got 127 feet with my 165 Stingray, distance was checked with GPS.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is a good idea do you know if you can use video from an iphone or ipod nano it would give me a chance to get feed back and everyone a good laugh I will try it next time we go out. thanks
Hmmm My longest throw was with a 175 champ wraith at about 450ft. But only on a good day ;)
450 for me too! Nuke'd it!
ive also thrown 450 with a comet :)
no chance unless it was 400 feet downhill
my longest toss was about 600 feet down hill at the tobo course in michigan on hole 3 its a 900 footer down hill ive pumped it out there once and it was a second shot cuz i thought my first was lost in the woods turns out it wasnt but either way i felt like hulk huckin it that far down hill or not
I would feel like a god if I got my disc to go that far LOL
Great info thanks I have the computer in the back yard I am doing the watch and toss thing thanks again I think I am going to empty my bag and start over now that I have been given the correct info for a new player, I am going to get a understable bag started then I can mix in the disc I should not have yet as I improve on form, speed and control.
get a R PRO BOSS in the 150 range and release it with hyser .you will get another 100 ft
My longest is in the mid 400 range with a RPro Boss and Pro Katana in the mid 60s weight.A good disc wont do you any good with out good body mechanics,be smooth and dont swing for the fences .find a local pro and kiss his ass if you have too but play some rounds with him ask questions and pay attention to his form and runup
If you haven't seen it yet, check out the new discraft video hosted by Scott Papa- best free beginner instruction I've seen.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968