www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I went to the open area in the middle of the public park and just tossed for distance, I didnt care where they went as long as it went straight out and my best was 233 feet with the 150 g Stingray, this may not be a great toss for most but for me this is outstanding I got 127 feet with my 165 Stingray, distance was checked with GPS.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good video
im 28 and weigh 150 lbs. not a big guy at all and i was taught that smooth is far and that is the truth. this is my second summer if discgolf and im obsessed over it. i play around 5 times a week and am a relatively fast learner and have always been athletic. i average 300 to 320, my furthest on flat ground is 380 and thats at my local courses longest hole of 430. downhill distance doesnt count, keeping it on the fairway does. i pull the disc back all the way and twist my hips toward the fairway and let the disc rip itself from my grip. anyone can rip em far, just stay smooth.
I am going to go toss with a local pro, next next week he said he would get me lined out on my tee shot and match me with some disc that should work for me.
I hit 508 ft on flat land fieldwork with a 173g. Gateway E Raging Inferno and 650ft. downhill on Blue Mtn. Hole #4 from blue tees with a 173g. Innova Pro Katana, 754ft. downhill on Hole #10 with a 150g. Innova Star Valkyrie, and 655ft. downhill with a 168g. Gateway E Diablo DT at the 2007 Continental Classic Long Drive Contest....unfortunately the first two downhill shots were overthrows...lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968