www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone else's Hive include one stray innova disc? My midrange selection is a Buzzz, a Wasp and a Gator. I absoutley love the gator and couldn't get comfortable with the Drone. I find champion gators (non beat) are my choice to get out of trouble and save par. I have also aced with a gator (bout 225' hyzer over a ravine with a max weight bright orange dx) Forehand with the gator is sweet too!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still keep a champ gator in my bag. but it has been replaced almost exclusively by the flx drone. still best for short tomahawks and upshots that I want to skip at the end.
Right on Nibs, I too did have some very nice shots with my drone; even gave out a cash reward when it came back from being lost,
I carry two just in case but haven't lost one yet. I use a dx aviar for all straight or anhyzer upshots. drone for hyzers.
Half and half ....with a Magic!!!!
Its all about the hive plus a comet. The buzzz wasp and drone and get you out of almost anything and the comet will float forever downhill
get an FLX Drone and ditch the gator.
i have an ace with a comet too. It was one of my first discs. Only approiate since my last name is haley.
I'm 2/3 hive as well. Wasp. Buzzz, Stingray.
Buzzz, Wasp, Zone, Kite. But I think the Kite will be going soon I have been throwing my Comet a lot since I got it a few weeks ago.
I have 2 Buzzz's and a Wolf in my bag. I really like them all but I am always willing to try a new disc and change if I throw the new one better. I'm loyal, but not crazy. What ever gets the job done.
2 buzzz's, Wasp, 2 Roc's and a Comet......just put the comet in the bag and i LOVE it, very straight!
Yes, I have the stray 11x Roc, w/ my 2 buzzz's (1 new and 1 ancient) , a wasp , and my FAV the Meteor

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968