www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I am a new dad of a four-month old boy. Can't wait till he can run around and toss a disc. However right now he cannot. I need to get a stroller so he can come with me and not get shaken like crazy. I'm guessing the three wheeled/jogger is the way to go. Any recommendations on an "off-road" stroller that doesn't cost much but is pretty reliable? Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Tags: Stroller

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my god thats may be the most amazing thing ever
get a nanny lol just kidding there are plenty of options ive seen used like those post pregancy moms tring to get rid of the fat so they jog with their strollers.
Shes a thing of beauty!!! How many bags do we fit on there Gabe? Actually the real question is how much beer do we fit on there? lol!!
i think the tires are flat from all your babies
NORMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!
THIS THING ROCKS.
We should build a proto type disc golf / sport stroller. Light weight, giant wheels and tons of cargo space... maybe even motorized for up hills :)
It wasn't cheap, but we a have a Chariot Cougar 2 which easily holds our 4 year old and 2 year old. We've had it for about 3 years and it still works great. Easy to push and breaks down enough to fit in the back of our vehicle (saturn vue). You can even set your bag on top of the back storage compartment so you don't have to carry it. Definitely worth the money!
Yall are quite lucky my kid is two and wants nothing to do with discgolf in a strooler lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968