www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been playing since late 2007. Usually shoot around 4-5 over. I feel like I have a pretty good arsenal of shots to get around the course. I'm accurate with the mid-ranges and my short game is getting better every season. None of my friends play this great sport, not from a lack of effort on my part, and I haven't met anyone in the area to play with on a consistant basis. So every thing that I've learned has been from YouTube and practice. I want to get into tournament golf this year but I feel like I should be playing even par before I jump in to tournaments.

The one area of my game that hasn't gotten any better is my tee game. I just don't have any distance and I struggle with the accuracy (usually a early release = early tree) I probably throw anywhere from 250 to 275 ft. Can't pick up the extra 25 feet regardless of what I try. Does anyone have any drills or advice that helped them in this area they can suggest?? I love this game and its killing me that I can't figure this part out.

HELP>

Bob
Atlanta

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those videos are great and can't wait to hit the course tomorrow... I had a question about the pdga. Playing in the open pro divison should I join as a pro or am?
I got better really fast when i started playing leagues.
I live in Cumming, GA 30 mins north of Atlanta, give me a call and I can help you. I play at Central Park mostly and Alex. Come on up!

678-697-6532

Bobby Corn
awesome bobby. I commend you on helping this guy. good people still in the world!
Thanks for that snap video, Its gonna mess up my drive for a little while but once i can get that technique right... we had an ultimate player join us a couple of weeks back, was his first round ever and he was outdriving me.. had an incredible snap.
Bobby, I will definately give you a call! Really appreciate the time. I've played Central Park a couple of times. Talk to you soon.

Bob
Sounds good, call me whenever, I may go out there today.
I have a friend who wants me to help with his distance off the tee tomorrow morning. Text me your number and I will call or text you tomorrow or later tonight if and when we go out. I bombed a Nuke 390 today on a flat hole so I am sure I can help you out somehow. Go to www.discraft.com and disc golf, then go to their vidoes and watch "more distance now" I think it is. Great video by a pro teaching average dg'ers things to do/not do to make more driving distance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968