www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Breaking news!

Prado Regional Park in Chino has just taken delivery of a new 18 hole disc golf course. Baskets should be installed in time for the holidays.

This park is under the jurisdiction of San Bernardino County Parks - who also operate Yucaipa Regional Park. There is an admission fee of $7.00 per vehicle on weekdays/$10.00 on weekends. Walk-ins are $2.00. If you purchase an annual pass - it will be good for admission to both parks as well as most other SBC parks.

In addition to the usual park activities like sports fields and picnic areas, the 2,000 acre park offers fishing, tent & RV camping, mountain biking, hiking, a 36 hole golf course, dog training center, equestrian center and Olympic shooting range. You can find out more information about Prado Regional Park at http://www.sbcounty.gov/parks/prado.htm

Of course volunteers are welcome to help with the basket installation. Permanent tee pads and signs will come later. I will keep you posted as information comes available.

Tags: Cal, So

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats awesome! You have to make sure to let us know when it is actually installed! Any chance we can get a drawing or map of what the course set up will be??
Good day to you; I heard thru the grapevine that they were going to try to put the basket in this wednesday???!!???. do you need help. what time??? if not what day are they putting them in??? Would love to help!!! kevin
Work is scheduled to begin at 10:00am. We can use help for sure. Thanks.
whats the average hole lenght going to be??? I'll have to go check it out when I come home on 1-3-09
The course installation should be complete this afternoon and ready for play. Here is the map with distances.

website say walk in's cost $2, is there a place to park out side so you don't have to pay $7 to $10 to play and is it in walking distance from the gate to tee #1???
I will want to check this course out when I get home.
I did not see any place to park near the main gate. I haven't explored the park enough to know if there is another entrance. The entry fee is per carload, so load up your van or pickup.
totally awesome!! can't wait to play it!!
PRADO REGIONAL DISC GOLF COURSE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR PLAY!

Remember, the park does allow responsible drinking by all patrons who at least 21 years old.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968