www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

CHEE HOO!!!   It's Official the Hilo Coffee Mill has installed a 9 Hole (9 baskets with Am and Pro tees making ).  

It's mostly wide open with some fun and challenging elevation changes.   Great distances, loads of O.B., WINDY and, it even has a creek with occasional water.  

I made a generous donation to pay for aggregate with  rubber mat tee pads today.  

Pictures to follow over the next couple of weeks so stay posted.

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooops!  (9 baskets with Am and Pro tees making it an actual 18 hole course.)  

Awesome and Congrats!!! Hope to make it that way some time to play it!!! :)

thanks for the support Jeff.  looking forward to playing a round or two with you.

played this course last thursday , and let me say "it is so nice to play with baskets !" safari let me know when there is a work day . i will be glad to help mow the #4 fairway , that thing is pretty ruff still !

and you can show hilo coffee mill some disc golf love by liking them on facebook .

ALOHA!

I lovedthe Hilo Coffee Mill the day we played there and just liked them on Facebook.

Maybe Mason is in charge of work days?  you might want to hit him up find out.

I'll be up there Wednesday laying the groundwork for school programs and Saturday clinics for the kieki (kids).  Biking up from Keaau around 11:00am after my meeting with middle school.

see you on saturday . i would love to play today but disc golfing doesn't pay the bills , but saturday i'm down for a round with you safari !

Hopefully the #4 fairway will get mowed this week sometime. But hope for the best and prep for the worst so calling all disc golfers playing the coffee mill this Saturday; if you have a lawn mower or weed eater and can help us out with an hour or so of course grooming before the round it will be much apreaciated. Also here is the newist version of the course map complete with Am tee pad locations.

Coming out the end of October for vacation. Can't wait to play some disc golf in paradise.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968