www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Check it out, let me know what you think.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Winter-Disc-Golf

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this info,i live in florida but make many trips to illinois in the winter,these tips will help me enjoy my witer rounds up north.
Steve,
Another reason for play in winter is strength training. Obviously one wears more clothing out on the course than in summer. That means weight. You are wearing more clothing to weigh your limbs down. So by the end of the snowy winter months, you have gained strength in your throwing arm, as well as other muscles in your body due to trudging through ankle high snow or deeper.
Good article on cold weather gear. For me...I gotta get some mittens...gloves keep my fingers cold. I have not succumed to screws in my shoes just yet.
Thanks.
K.
This is some great info. I live in Ohio, and we have snow from November through March or April usually. I plan on playing this winter and will now have a lot better idea of what I need.
I don't use the screws in the boots either. I'm lucky, the place I play keeps the tee boxes clean all winter.
I think your right about the muscle building.
Mittens are much better.
Very useful post. I already write an article about this tips, I followed your outline. Thanks for the idea.
Yeah, I'll be ready this winter. It just snowed recently, but it didn't really stick and we were out playing in it anyway.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968