www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The baskets were installed today (Sunday) and a ton of people were out playing by noon. Great course layout. Some really tight, technical teeshots. Lots of woods, water and fun!! Can't wait to play a tourny on it. Here is a map of the course.

MAP

It isn't in the course directory yet.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Reynoldsburg, where is this course? Looking forward to another place to play.
The course is at the New Galena Boat Ramp at Alum Creek State Park.

Google Maps from Polaris Parkway and I-71

I 71 North to Polaris Parkway
Right at Polaris Parkway
Left at Worthington Road
Left at Africa Road
Africa will take you up to the reservoir and you will stay on this road past the 4 way stop
About a mile or two after the 4 way stop you will see a sign for the "New Galena Boat Ramp"
Left into the parking lot, and take the first left to park by the first tee
I'd like to see a photographic walkthrough of The Players Course. Any chance of that happening?
Actually...I'd like to see a photographic walkthrough of all the 2010 Am. Worlds courses. Any chance of that happeing as well? Just curious.
Thanks,
K,.
I suppose I could do a "Photo Blog" next time I play it. Maybe I will start doing this for all the courses I play. I have an iPhone and it would be pretty easy. Maybe even a video with my 3GS? I will have to think about it. I have not played any of the courses for Ams yet.
Thanks for the directions. Played yesterday morning with Sappydisc. That is a challenging course - what will it be like with leaves on the trees? Think I'll bring cleats next time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968